Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta.
You can have Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 of whole lemon juiced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes (put 1/2 tsp more of u like it more spicy).
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta instructions
- Cook spaghetti noodles and set aside.
- Add olive oil and butter in a medium size pan or wok then add minced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add shrimp cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink then add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add squeezed lemon and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add red chili flakes and parsley and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
recipe by Minda @cookpad