Valentine special methi and moong dal puri. This dal has been everyone's favorite for quite some time. Methi Dal recipe made with fresh methi – fenugreek leaves and moong dal. Methi dal recipe. #MasalaPuri Methi moong dal or moong dal puri, is a tasty, crispy and one of the healthy breakfast recipe.
Moong dal is one of the most widely used lentils in Indian cuisine. According to ayurveda, Moong dal is tridoshic meaning it balances all the three doshas which are kapha, vata and pitta. Moong lentils are highly nutritious and easy to digest. You can make Valentine special methi and moong dal puri using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine special methi and moong dal puri
- Prepare of For methi prantha.
- You need 1 bunch of methi.
- Prepare 2 cup of – aata.
- You need of Salt – as per taste.
- Prepare of For moong dal puri:-.
- It’s 1cup of moong dal.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1/2 tss of Lal mirch powder-.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajwain-.
- You need 2 cup of aata.
- Prepare of Oil- for frying.
They are light on the stomach if cooked in a simple & minimal way, thereby making these an excellent food for small kids. whole moong bean is cooked in many ways ,but mostly used for making sprouts. Today I am sharing my community special recipe of khatti methi moong which is usually cooked on auspicious occasions ,specially on birthday and weddings. This is accompanied with boiled rice and aloo matar mangodi. This dal combos well with Palak puri/Spinach puri.
Valentine special methi and moong dal puri step by step
- For methi prantha:-.
- Cut methi and wash it. Put in aata. And after making dough leave it for 5 to 10 min.
- Make roti in heart shape.
- After that put on tha tava and make prantha..
- Serve with dahi and garnish with mixed homemade pickle.
- Second recipe(moong dal puri).
- Sock moong dal for 1 or 2 hour.
- Make puri soch with aata ajwain, and 2 or 3 spoon oil.
- Make pithi of moong dal,.
- For pithi remove water from moong dal. Grind moong dal. Put some oiL in kadhai. Add jeera when colour change put dal and lal mirch in it. 4-5 min tak laga tar chalo. Pithi is ready. Put kadhai on gas. Make a small puri and put 1 spoon pithi in it and make puri heart shape. And fry it.
- Result comes.
- Garnish with aachar, chole and onion.
recipe by Shruti Sharma @cookpad
Add salt to the dal and slowly add in oats and mix well. Cook on a slow heat covered till the water is completely absorbed. Remove this to a bowl and make the seasoning. finally, mix the moong-dal tadka and serve with hot rice / roti. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Methi Moong Dal Subzi,a very easy recipe combining iron-rich fenugreek leaves and protein-rich green gram dal.