Valentines rainbow cookies.
You can make Valentines rainbow cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Valentines rainbow cookies
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of homemade ghee (chilled).
- You need 3/4 cup of organic sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rainbow colour sprinklers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Milk.
Valentines rainbow cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Grease and line a square baking tray..
- In a bowl, sieve all the flours, milk powder, baking powder and mix. In another bowl, take chilled ghee and break it into small chunks. Then whisk ghee and sugar for 5-8 minutes till creamy..
- Gently fold in all the dry ingredients into creamed mixture and combine to a soft dough. If mixture is dry you can add milk..
- Make lemon sized balls of the dough. Roll on sugar sprinkles from one side and flatten a little. Place on the baking tray with decorated side in top. Bake at 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Take out and cool on wire rack for 30 minutes and then serve to your Valentine!.
recipe by Vaishali Suhas ( Vaishubakes) @cookpad