Mirror Glaze Valentine's Day Cake Without Gelatin.
You can cook Mirror Glaze Valentine's Day Cake Without Gelatin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mirror Glaze Valentine's Day Cake Without Gelatin
- Prepare of For the Mousse:.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Agar Agar.
- Prepare 400 g of White Chocolate.
- You need 300 ml of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of For the Glaze:.
- Prepare 200 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 400 g of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agar Agar.
- Prepare 400 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare of Red food colouring.
Mirror Glaze Valentine's Day Cake Without Gelatin step by step
- Heat the milk and dissolve Agar Agar and chocolate, keep that aside (Don't boil).
- Pour one cup of whipping cream into the bowl and beat until it holds stiff peaks.
- Fold in together chocolate mixture and whipped cream. (Make sure chocolate mixture at room temperature).
- Then Fill the half of the mousse in the pan (Use springform pan).
- Place the cake upside down (I used heart shaped vanilla cake, you can you any shape and any flavour).
- Fill the remaining mousse and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or until set.
- Boil together water, sugar, Agar Agar and condensed milk. Now Add white chocolate and melt.
- Filter and add red colouring, blend well.
- Pour the glaze onto the cake.
recipe by Neetu Suresh (Sunera Kitchen) @cookpad