Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry.
You can have Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry
- Prepare 100 g of thai red paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 3 of red chillis.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of mushrooms.
- You need 160 g of plum tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Serve with.
- Prepare 280 g of sticky rice.
- It’s of Natural yoghurt.
Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry instructions
- Rinse rice in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain afterwards..
- Cover rice in fresh water and bring to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Drain when done and keep covered..
- Heat paste for a couple of minutes and then add the finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Fry for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, stir through and then add peppers and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook until veg is slightly soft..
- Serve with rice..
recipe by Chris Jacobs @cookpad