Oyster mushroom and chili stirfry.
You can have Oyster mushroom and chili stirfry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oyster mushroom and chili stirfry
- You need 6 oz of oyster mushroom.
- It’s 1 of large poblano pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Fish sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of olive oil.
Oyster mushroom and chili stirfry instructions
- Break up oyster mushroom by hands. Cut poblano into thin trips..
- Heat up oil in a cast iron wok and saute garlic until aromatic. Then fry oyster mushroom in the same wok..
- Add pepper and keep sauté until aromatic for about 30 sec. Season it with fish sauce. Serve with rice..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad