Valentine's Dessert Bowl.
You can make Valentine's Dessert Bowl using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Dessert Bowl
- You need 2.5 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of strawberries(cut in halves).
- Prepare 1 of banana(cut in round slices).
- It’s 1 cup of soaked sabja seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberry syrup.
Valentine's Dessert Bowl step by step
- Take custard powder in a bowl and mix 6 tsp milk to make a smooth paste..
- Boil the remaining milk with sugar, mix well and remove from the flame..
- Then add the paste in milk and cook again for 2-3 minutes and keep stirring, let it cool..
- Once it completely cool downs, transfer it to 4-5 bowls, add banana and strawberry slices..
- Garnish it with sabja seeds and strawberry syrup.
- Dessert bowl for your valentine is ready to be served, it tastes best when chilled..
recipe by Monika Rastogi @cookpad