Valentine Special without egg and oven Cake.
You can make Valentine Special without egg and oven Cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentine Special without egg and oven Cake
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need For of decoration -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- You need 2 cups of salt for baking.
Valentine Special without egg and oven Cake step by step
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Heat the salt in the Kadhai.
- Grease the cake tin and dust some flour.
- Blend the curd in the mixer grinder and add butter, sugar and vanilla essence..
- Now add flour, baking soda and baking powder in the curd material and fold towards the same side add milk also..
- Pour the mixture in the cake Tin and tap it to make it even.
- Now put the cake tin on the hot salt full on the flame for 5 minutes cover with the lid and then on medium flame cook for 45 minutes..
- This way the cake will be made.
- Now spread the jam evenly on the cake and decorate with almonds.
recipe by Rosy Sethi @cookpad