Valentine Vicky Sponge Cupcakes.
You can have Valentine Vicky Sponge Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine Vicky Sponge Cupcakes
- It’s of Cake Mixture.
- It’s 160 grams of butter.
- It’s 160 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 160 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Strawberry Jam.
- It’s 200 grams of strawberries.
- Prepare 160 grams of jam sugar.
- You need 10 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Cream filling.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
Valentine Vicky Sponge Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven at 180°/gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, mash the hulled strawberries and put into a saucepan.
- on a low heat cook the strawberries for 10 minutes.
- add the jam sugar and butter to the srrawberry mixture. Stir and turn heat up to boiling for about 5 minutes..
- Pour into a clean heat resistant container and leave to cool..
- refrigerate once cool. For use once cakes are cooked and cool.
- mix butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- beat the eggs before mixing into the sugar and butter mixture.
- Sift flour into mixture. Mix until light..
- Mix in the milk.
- Put mixture into the cake cases and place baking tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
recipe by JamJamz @cookpad