Brad's oyster Rockefeller.
You can have Brad's oyster Rockefeller using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Brad's oyster Rockefeller
- It’s 1 dozen of oysters.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of lg lemon.
- Prepare of Shredded parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Prepare of Fresh chives, minced.
Brad's oyster Rockefeller step by step
- Add butter and garlic to a small frying pan. Saute garlic until it starts to brown and is very fragrant..
- Shuck oysters. Be sure to rinse the oyster and shell well to get rid of any small shell particles. Arrange on a baking sheet in the deep half of the shell..
- When garlic is browned, add 1 cup of white wine and juice of half a lemon. Let liquid completely reduce..
- Add the other cup of wine and let liquid reduce by half..
- Spoon garlic wine reduction over all oysters. Add a pinch of each cheese over top. Sprinkle chives over cheese..
- You can either bake in the oven at 450 for about 10 minutes, or grill until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
recipe by wingmaster835 @cookpad