Easy Chocolate Cream Mille-Feuille for Valentine's Day.
You can make Easy Chocolate Cream Mille-Feuille for Valentine's Day using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cream Mille-Feuille for Valentine's Day
- You need 5 of bars Chocolate bar.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
Easy Chocolate Cream Mille-Feuille for Valentine's Day step by step
- First, make the chocolate cream. Mix together the warmed heavy cream and chocolate and pour into a tray. Cool in the refrigerator..
- For more detail on how to create this chocolate cream, see..
- While the chocolate cream is chilling, bake the pie crust. Use a fork to prick holes in the puff pastry..
- Use anything you can find in the freezer section of the supermarket or make it yourself..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for 15~20 minutes. (Please adjust the times and temperatures according to your oven.).
- Once the puff pastry has baked, cut each sheet in half and let cool completely..
- Once the chocolate cream is firm, cut to the size of the pie sheets..
- Sandwich the chocolate cream between two of the pie sheets..
- Cut each sandwich into 4 or 5 pieces. (For best results, cut with a saw-like motion until you reach the chocolate part, then slice through the rest in one go.).
- It's done. These are delicious when freshly made, so give it a try..
- If you put the chocolate cream in a pastry bag before it hardens, you can squeeze it onto the pie sheets for a prettier presentation..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad