Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day.
You can have Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day
- You need 110 grams of Rice flour (for baking).
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 120 ml of Cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (for topping).
Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day instructions
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl, and mix..
- In a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil and chilled water, then add the vinegar and vanilla essence. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk..
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180℃..
- While the cake is still hot, place a large bowl over the cake to steam while cooling. This will make the cake nice and moist. Once it is cool, sprinkle on the powdered sugar and serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad