Rich Chocolate Pudding for Valentine's Day.
You can have Rich Chocolate Pudding for Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Pudding for Valentine's Day
- You need 120 grams of Dark chocolate.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 220 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Chocolate pen.
- It’s 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Pure cocoa.
Rich Chocolate Pudding for Valentine's Day step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃. Chop the chocolate into small pieces..
- Put the eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Put the milk in a pot and heat until just before boiling. Add the broken up chocolate pieces and mix well..
- Add Step 3 to Step 2 and mix well. Strain..
- Pour Step 4 into containers and arrange on a baking sheet. Fill the baking sheet 70% with hot water and steam-bake in an oven at 160℃ for 25~30 minutes. Let cool..
- Chill in the refrigerator, then garnish with whipped cream and cocoa powder. Add your favorite toppings..
- This one is garnished with white chocolate..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad