My Favorite Pasta Carbonara.
You can cook My Favorite Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Pasta Carbonara
- It’s of //Egg sauce//.
- It’s of ☆100 g parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ☆5 eggs.
- It’s of ☆1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of ☆1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 400 g of pasta.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 300 g of bacon.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
My Favorite Pasta Carbonara step by step
- In a medium size bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆ and mix it well..
- In a large pan, drizzle olive oil, BEFORE turning on stovetop heat add minced garlic. Then turn on stovetop (low to medium heat) and sauté for three minutes until it’s golden brown. Remove the sautéed garlic from pan and put it aside..
- In the same pan, add back the oil and put bacon and sauté until it gets crispy. Discard excess oil. Add crushed red pepper and sauté for one minute and turn off the heat and let it rest..
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water. Finished it al dente. Save 1 cup pasta water..
- In the same pot you boiled the pasta, on low heat, mix the pasta and sautéed bacon very well. Add 1/4 pasta water and mix well. Add half of the egg sauce and mix them continuously. Add another 1/4 pasta water and the rest of the egg sauce. Your goal is to finish with creamy textures (not crumbly). Add more pasta water if it’s needed..
- After you plate it, add sautéed garlic pieces and crushed black pepper on top of the pasta. ENJOY!.
recipe by Naomi’s memo👩🏻🍳 @cookpad