For Valentine's Day! Double Chocolate Cream Puff.
You can have For Valentine's Day! Double Chocolate Cream Puff using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day! Double Chocolate Cream Puff
- Prepare 80 ml of Water.
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of and 1 1/2 tablespoons Medium egg.
- Prepare 1 grams of Sugarless cocoa powder.
- You need of Custard Chocolate Custard.
- It’s 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 10 grams of Chocolate bar.
For Valentine's Day! Double Chocolate Cream Puff instructions
- Sift the cake flour. Beat the egg until smooth..
- Put the ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil over high heat..
- Add the flour and quickly mix together (work quickly)..
- Reduce the heat when it becomes opaque and transfer to a bowl. (This is so that the residual heat on the pan doesn't cook the egg.).
- Add the egg a little at a time. Mix until the batter clinging to the spatula creates a triangle as it slowly plops down in slightly hardened lumps. (Please adjust the consistency until the batter looks like the picture)..
- Put half of the batter into a pastry bag and squeeze it out onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with water from dampened hands. Bake at 200℃ for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 190℃ and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cocoa to the remaining batter and bake the same way as in Step 6..
- Make the custard. Mix together the sifted flour, sugar, milk, and egg. Mix it up really well..
- When it becomes fluffy, wrap with plastic and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes at a time until it becomes as thick as you'd like..
- For the chocolate custard, break the chocolate up into small pieces and heat in the microwave at 600 W for 1 minute. Stir to melt. Add 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of the plain custard and mix..
- They're full of custard! To fill without cutting them, poke a hole in the bottom and use a pastry bag to fill the puffs..
- Here's the Halloween version! The orange is made with food coloring!!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad