Rich Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
You can have Rich Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 40 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Rich Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day step by step
- Put the roughly chopped (or broken up by hand) chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl with the butter. Microwave for about 1 minute at 600 W..
- Mix Step 1 well with a whisk. Add the other ingredients and mix well..
- Place cupcake liners in the baking cups. Fill each cup with the batter about 80% full. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- When the oven is preheated, place in your cupcakes from Step 3 and bake for about 20 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad