Valentine's Day Chocolate Stick Rusks Made With Bread Crusts.
You can make Valentine's Day Chocolate Stick Rusks Made With Bread Crusts using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Chocolate Stick Rusks Made With Bread Crusts
- Prepare 160 grams of Bread crusts from 6-8 slices of bread.
- It’s 70 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 of to 120 grams Chocolate.
Valentine's Day Chocolate Stick Rusks Made With Bread Crusts step by step
- Use the bread crusts in long pieces. Put the margarine in a bowl and melt it in the microwave. Toss with the crusts..
- Sprinkle in the granulated sugar and mix quickly..
- Put in a preheated 150°C oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Leave to cool once they are done..
- Put the chocolate in a tall, deep cup and melt it in the microwave. Hold the cup diagonally as you dip the cooled, crispy rusks in the chocolate to coat them..
- Tap each rusk inside the cup to remove any excess chocolate. Put the chocolate covered rusks on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper, and leave to cool or chill in the refrigerator..
- You can wrap them up prettily for Valentine's Day..
- The chocolate may not be enough to coat all the rusks, so add more or just leave some rusks uncoated. Add a little hot water to the chocolate left in the cup to turn it into a hot chocolate drink..
- Take the chocolate or margarine out of the microwave while there are still some lumps left, and mix to melt completely. Chocolate in particular can burn, so watch out for that..
- If the crusts are too thin they may break when you're tossing them in the margarine and sugar. I recommend cutting them off rather thickly..
- Tip: if you toss the crusts in a bowl they tend to break easily, but if you use a shallow tray they don't..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad