Chocolate Pie For Valentine's Day.
You can have Chocolate Pie For Valentine's Day using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pie For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 1 of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of bar Chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate and chocolate pen for decoration.
Chocolate Pie For Valentine's Day instructions
- Take the pastry sheet out of the freezer and cut it into 8 pieces while it is still frozen..
- Let the pastry return to room temperature while preheating the oven to 200°C..
- When the oven is ready, pierce the pastry evenly with a fork. Bake it in the oven for 5 minutes at 200°C then 10 minutes at 180°C..
- While it is baking, melt the chocolate over a double boiler..
- Let the pies cool down once they have baked..
- Spread lots of melted chocolate on top of the pies..
- Decorate to finish! Try making your own original designs with the decorations and chocolate pen..
- It's fine to just layer on the chocolate so it drips down instead of adding the decorations!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad