Valentine's Day Chocolate Bavarois Made Simply with Ice Cream.
You can cook Valentine's Day Chocolate Bavarois Made Simply with Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Chocolate Bavarois Made Simply with Ice Cream
- It’s 1 tbsp of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Water (for dissolving gelatin).
- You need 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk for melting gelatin.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Van Houten pure cocoa.
- You need 250 ml of Milk (to cool the mixture and add creaminess).
- It’s 200 ml of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chocolate liqueur.
Valentine's Day Chocolate Bavarois Made Simply with Ice Cream instructions
- Put 60 ml of water into a microwave-safe container and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder. Leave for 5 minutes..
- Add sugar and 100 ml of milk and heat in the microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds. Make sure the liquid temperature is over 140F/60C..
- Take out and mix well. Check for lumps of gelatin. If there are lumps, microwave for longer..
- Add 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder on top..
- Mix while pouring 250 ml of cold milk (to reduce the temperature). Lumps of cocoa will end up like chocolate chips and taste great..
- If you have chocolate liqueur, add 1 tablespoon. It's not essential (rum makes a good match too), but now's not the time to slack off!.
- Cut the ice cream. Prepare when carrying out Step 1. (It will make it melt better) If you use an expensive high milk fat content ice cream, it will have a richer flavour..
- Without resting, mix in the ice cream completely while reducing the temperature..
- At this point, it should be quite runny. Quickly pour into containers..
- The ones pictured back right are mini pudding heart shaped containers with lids. The others are silicon..
- Even with silicon containers, they'll come out cleanly. I unmolded it over melted vanilla ice cream. It makes you want to decorate with fruit to make it cute!.
- The easiest to remove are the mini pudding shapes. I bought them at the dollar store..
- If you have trouble taking them out, leave overnight in the refrigerator until they are set properl,y then take out..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad