You can have Elephant ear using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Elephant ear
- You need 1 cup of self rising flour (you can use bisquick if you don’t have any self rising flour).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- You need As needed of Vegetable oil for frying.
Elephant ear instructions
- Heat oil to 365. Mix flour, sugar, melted butter and warm milk and cover with plastic wrap to rest for 15 minutes..
- Place on floured surface and knead a few times..
- Fry 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown then drain on paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Divide into two balls and flatten as thin as possible. (The thinner the crispier).
recipe by Chef Nena @cookpad