Brads oyster po boy wrap.
You can have Brads oyster po boy wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brads oyster po boy wrap
- Prepare 12 of oysters, shucked.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- It’s 2 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Flatbread.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Tartar sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Sliced onion.
- Prepare of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need of Sliced avocado.
Brads oyster po boy wrap step by step
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag..
- Heat deep fryer to. 360 degrees..
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat..
- Place oysters in bag. Reseal and shake to coat oysters evenly. Carefully drop in fryer 6 at a time. Fry 3-4 minutes. When golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, toast bread in pan. Bread should toast to just golden brown..
- Add desired toppings to bread then add oysters. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
recipe by wingmaster835 @cookpad