Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 3 bunches of baby bok choy bottom end removed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 10 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce instructions
- Combine the oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and water in a bowl. Stir. Set aside..
- Combine oil and garlic at the same time in a pan. Turn the heat to on. Cook the garlic in medium heat until it starts to turn light brown..
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Stir. Let boil..
- Add the bok choy. Stir and cover. Cook until the sauce reduces to half. You may add some salt if needed..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
recipe by ToodlesCookingLife @cookpad