Orange Lime Mimosas.
You can cook Orange Lime Mimosas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Lime Mimosas
- It’s 3 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Wine or champagne of your choice.
- It’s Tsp of agave.
- It’s of Crushed ice.
Orange Lime Mimosas step by step
- Juice oranges and lime and pour into two glasses..
- Top with your favorite wine or champagne. (I used what I had open in the fridge, 2/3 Rosé and 1/3 Pinot Grigio 🤷🏼♀️).
- I added a little agave to curb the tartness of the lime and the wine, but it’s not necessary if you use a sweeter wine or less dry champagne..
- Add a little crushed ice and enjoy!! 😊.
recipe by shortyjourdy @cookpad