You can make Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara
- You need 200 kg of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced button mushroom.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Put milk and all purpose cream to boil.
- Put quick melt and wait it to melt then set aside.
- Cook pasta for 10 mins.
- Pour the sauce into the cooked pasta and put the bacon bits and garnish with parsley.
recipe by Gerard Mallari @cookpad