You can make Dry Maruchan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Maruchan
- It’s 1 package (3 oz) of Maruchan (chicken flavor).
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 4 of peices of squash.
- It’s bowl of Heat safe.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of Lime juice.
- It’s of Valentina hot sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of parsley flakes.
Dry Maruchan step by step
- Put your ramen in a bowl set aside flavor packet.
- Add your water and squash.
- Microwave for 2min plus a extra 30mintill noodles are soft.
- Strain, discard water.
- Mix in butter and chicken seasoning packet, lime juice.
- Top with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and a drizzle of hot sauce..
recipe by Smiley_blu3 @cookpad