Amaretto Chocolate Truffles.
You can have Amaretto Chocolate Truffles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amaretto Chocolate Truffles
- It’s 300 g of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- It’s 300 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- It’s 1 TSP of High Quality Instant Espresso Powder,.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Amaretto Liqueur,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Nature's Superfoods' Organic Raw Cacao Nibs,.
- It’s of Nature's Superfoods' Raw Cacao Powder, For Rolling.
Amaretto Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has completely melted, remove from heat and set aside. In a sauce pot over medium heat, bring cream to a simmer. Once the cream starts to boil, remove from heat..
- Ladle the cream, 1 scoop at a time, into the chocolate. Lightly whisk to combine well. When the cream has fully incorporated, ladle in another scoop of cream..
- Repeat the process until all the cream has fully incorporated. *By adding the cream slowly, it will prevent the chocolate from splitting and seizing.* Add in salt, espresso, amaretto and Nature's Superfoods' raw cacao nibs. Lightly whisk to combine well..
- Set aside to cool down at room temperature. Once it has cooled down, allow the mixture to set in the fridge chilled, for at least 6 hrs or preferably overnight. Transfer Nature's Superfoods' raw cacao powder into a shallow bowl..
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the chocolate. Drop into the cacao powder. Roll to coat the chocolate fully with cacao powder..
- You can roll the chocolate with your hands to form a rounder truffles. If the chocolate mixture starts to melt, you can pop it into the freezer to firm up again. Best serve immediately..
recipe by Daniel Lim @cookpad