You can make Tennessee caviar using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tennessee caviar
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Golden harmony.
- You need 1 can of Black eyed peas.
- Prepare 3 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of white onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper diced.
- It’s 2 of jalapeño peppers diced optional for more heat/ spicy.
- It’s 3 of green onions diced.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- Prepare Squeeze of lime juice optional.
- You need of I like to replace the peppers for an avocado or two diced with some lime juice so they don’t brown, I add the avocado right before serving.
Tennessee caviar step by step
- Drain and rinse all beans and golden harmony.
- Cut and dice all veggies.
- Add together in a big bowl, add Italian dressing, mix, refrigerate or at least one hour before serving, so the flavors can mix together..
- Notes- I do like to substitute the peppers for Avocados when they are on sale sometimes they are cheaper than the peppers, I made this a few times now and it’s good like this too. I find this recipe can be expensive depending on where you shop. (The longer it set in the refrigerator the better I think.).
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad